Seasoned web creators will willingly admit that the process of creating a WordPress website is a unique one. While every web creator takes a different approach, there are some decisions that are made across the board, regardless of what website you have in mind.
These consist of choosing a website builder, a domain name, and a hosting service. Since these are traditionally separate entities, all three are often handled individually, in a process that is often confusing and costly.
So after meticulously consulting the WordPress community on their process of creating websites for the better part of a year, Elementor decided to streamline and consolidate this challenge into an all-in-one solution that offers web creators a single destination for both creating and hosting a WordPress website — the Elementor Cloud Website.
Since the advent of the internet, web creators have had to painstakingly perform the logistics of finding an appropriate hosting service (including all its intricacies based on their clients’ needs), connect it to a powerful website builder of their choice, and quite often purchase a domain name to link it all together.
Elementor Cloud Website is a welcome option for web creators who wish to focus on what they do best — creating professional websites. The solution also makes the delicate task of website handover a seamless experience.
Building something online isn’t all that different from the real world — to get started, you need a plot of land, an address, and finally, a house. Similarly, the virtual world requires a hosting provider, a domain name, and a website. Each of these parts can be purchased either individually or collectively.
Let’s break down these website creation challenges:
- Choosing a WordPress hosting plan can be even more challenging to navigate with hidden costs, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) requirements (essential when conducting online transactions or collecting any personal information), storage limits, and other limitations. Not to mention deciding between managed hosting, shared hosting, and cloud hosting.
- Registering a domain name can vary in price depending on the domain name’s potential popularity. This is a vital part of any website set up as a name can affect branding, SEO, and how easily audiences can search and find you. It is important to note that some hosting providers even charge extra for connecting a custom domain name.
- Finding the best platform to create your website is crucially the most important factor once visitors land on your website. There are many website builders available, but many come with their own limitations in terms of features, leaving you to add dozens of additional plugins which inadvertently slow down your website.
Web creators demand an open-source ecosystem with a secure and high-performing hosting service, where they can build websites freely. Elementor Cloud Website is exactly that. With secure built-in hosting, Elementor Cloud Website empowers web creators to focus on what matters — creating your perfect website.
With Elementor Cloud Website, there’s no additional installation required. You also have full ownership of your content. There are no hidden fees as the subscription is a fixed price charged annually, making Elementor Cloud Website an all-in-one solution for your web creation needs.
Streamlined Web Creation with Elementor Cloud Website
Elementor Cloud Website is the perfect solution for Web Creators who want to focus on what they do best: Create websites. In addition to its all-in-one capabilities, Elementor Cloud Website eliminates the need for users to seek third-party fundamental WordPress services.
Web Creators can get started right away with an Elementor Cloud Website because it comes pre-installed with WordPress CMS, Elementor Pro features, and the Hello Theme. With the technical logistics covered by Elementor, Web Creators can simply add their personal touch and launch when ready.
This allows you to take control of your online presence with the option to connect your own domain at no additional cost, as well as the ability to easily export your website if you ever decide to switch services.
Since Elementor Cloud Website is hosted using Google Cloud Platform, it comes with its best-in-class features. It also includes a built-in free SSL from Cloudflare and offers a generous 100K monthly visits, 20GB of storage, and a bandwidth of 100GB.
Elementor Cloud Websites have the highest security requirements and certifications available (SSL certification by Cloudflare). Every Elementor Cloud Website is automatically backed up every 24 hours.
All The Web Creation Features You Need In One Place
Elementor Cloud Website comes loaded with Elementor’s intuitive drag-and-drop live editor, world-class responsive design, 300+ templates, 60+ website kits, Hello theme, and 100+ widgets, such as its theme builder, popup builder, form builder, and WooCommerce builder.
The service also includes automatic daily backups, the ability to create a manual backup point before installing a new theme or plugin update, a free Elementor subdomain (“elementor.cloud”), and the ability to connect custom domains at no additional cost.
The end-to-end solution enables Web Creators to create a new website with a single built-in hosting solution for optimized website experiences via:
- Instant Setup — WordPress CMS, Elementor Pro features, and Hello Theme are pre-installed and activated.
- Google Cloud Platform — Powered by Google Cloud Platform and interconnected over their premium tier network, resulting in fast and secure transport of your data.
- SSL Certification — Built-in free SSL from Cloudflare. You can also install your own certificate if required.
- CDN by Cloudflare — Powered by Cloudflare CDN, your website content is stored in over 200 locations globally, so it responds quickly wherever your visitors are.
- 20GB Storage — To keep all your content.
- 100GB Bandwidth – Offering visitors a top website experience.
- 100K Monthly Visits — Measured by the total monthly unique traffic (IPs) to your website on the server.
Elementor Cloud Website comes with round-the-clock support for everything in one place, whether it’s issued with the Editor or technicalities about the Hosting, with an average resolution time of under 24-hours. This means one convenient place to find all your website solutions.
An Elementor Cloud Website may be built and published for a fixed price of US$99 per year. Unlike many hosting services that come with hidden costs which can raise your bill beyond what you expect via price changes (beyond the introductory price), and add-on services (e.g., SSL certificates, backups, security, CDN, etc.), Elementor’s approach to pricing transparency means you get all the features and performance that your WordPress website needs, with none of the typical hidden costs or surprises.
Elementor Cloud Website FAQs
Who are Elementor Cloud Websites for?
Elementor Cloud Websites are great for Web Creators who want to focus on creating a professional website without the headaches that come with connecting each of its primary components. This all-in-one solution is incredibly cost-effective and provides everything you need in one spot. It is also an excellent choice for anybody constructing websites for customers because it facilitates the hand-off process and makes it simple to maintain.
What’s the difference between the Elementor Cloud Website and the Elementor Plugin?
There are two distinct approaches to building a website with Elementor.
- Elementor Plugin: To take advantage of all of Elementor Pro’s features, you can download and install the Elementor plugin. You will also need to purchase hosting with a WordPress installation separately.
- Elementor Cloud Website: This is a new way to create a website with an end-to-end solution that includes all of the benefits of Elementor Pro, as well as hosting and WordPress installation. The fast setup is a simpler experience that saves you time while creating a stunning website.
Where Do Users Manage Everything Related to Their Website?
Everything can be managed from the My Elementor dashboard. You can access your WordPress dashboard from there, as well as connect a custom domain, configure your primary domain, toggle Site Lock on and off, manage backups, restore the website if necessary, and do a variety of other useful tasks.
Where Are Elementor Cloud Websites Hosted?
Your website is fully hosted on Elementor servers in Belgium. We undertake all the heavy lifting surrounding server maintenance so you can focus on constructing your website.
How Does the CDN (Content Delivery Network) Optimize for Speed?
CDN is a service we provide to ensure that your website is available and performing at its best. As a result, we provide you with a network of servers and data centers that is geographically scattered. The material is served from a CDN rather than the origin server, and if one location becomes unavailable, the content is served from another. Applications can withstand increased traffic levels when content is dispersed across several sites throughout the world. Website owners should be aware that various nations may have varying information security standards and server location legislation.
Are There Any Hidden Fees?
No, there are NO extra charges. The subscription is a one-time fee that is charged annually and covers all of the aforementioned services.
A Step Forward In Web Creation
With Elementor Cloud Website, Web Creator’s jobs will be streamlined, profitable, and more enjoyable as it will nullify (or at least mitigate) much of the bureaucratic and technical hassles that arise when creating WordPress websites.
Packed with all the power of Elementor Pro features, it offers Web Creators a visual, intuitive website-building experience backed by over 100 powerful widgets. The accompanying cloud-based web hosting service will serve the needs of virtually any client as it runs on the universal Google Cloud Platform, including CDN by Cloudflare, meaning it automatically optimizes every visitor experience. Providing built-in SSL from Cloudflare, automatic and manual backup, as well as the option to connect to a custom domain at no extra cost, means this is now the most comprehensive web creation platform on WordPress, sans none.
Elementor Cloud Website is set to revolutionize how WordPress website projects are organized. By streamlining their workflow, removing technical setup barriers, and simplifying hand-off to clients, Elementor now offers Web Creators a solution that lets them focus on what they do best: Create websites and design the future.